Making an Appointment
An appointment system is in operation at the surgery and you are free to attend any doctor no matter who is named on your medical card.
You can book your appointment, either by telephoning 01294 554591 or calling at the surgery.
Please avoid telephoning for results between 8.30am and 2.00pm as the lines are normally busy at this time with patients requiring house visits or appointments.
Please remember that the reception staff are there to help you and any questions they may ask are designed to assist the doctors in caring for your well-being. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE LET US KNOW.
YOU CAN HELP BY:
- always cancelling unwanted appointments
- Reserving house visit requests for genuinely housebound and elderly patients
- Using the repeat prescription service for ordering repeat prescriptions
- Speaking to the pharmacist about minor illnesses
- Speaking to a receptionist about insurance and other forms which need to be completed by the doctor
- Arranging a telephone consultation with the GP if you do not need examined
- Phoning for blood and x-ray results and making an appointment only if they need to be discussed